Our affiliates form our community here on campus and are an essential part of the division! We are looking for colleagues who are interested in interdisciplinary and integrated arts across campus and committed to furthering the mission of the division, who participate meaningfully in our programs, and who can both contribute to and benefit from the work we do.
Benefits of Affiliation:
- Receive automatic subscription to our affiliate-specific newsletter, keeping you informed of division and campus arts news
- Get early notification of calls and opportunities from the division, from campus, and from national and international organizations (Alliance for the Arts in Research Universities) a2ru, ICFAD, and ELIA
- Be eligible for nomination to our curricular governance body, the Academic Affairs Committee
- Have the chance to form and lead affiliate Interest Groups
- Be invited to give input on division initiatives
- Have opportunities to network and collaborate with other affiliates
Ways to Participate in Division Programs and Initiatives:
- Attend division meetings and events, for example information sessions, Arts Agôn events, teaching & learning events, or networking events
- Form or take part in an Interest Group
- Organize and lead an activity for Studio residents
- Serve on the Academic Affairs Committee, Arts Recruitment Working Group, Gallery and Curation Committee, or Arts Awards selection committee
- Teach or present as a guest in an Integrated Arts class
- Serve as lead faculty for an Interdisciplinary Arts Residency
To request affiliation, please complete the online form in the right hand column.